Work With Us: Service Manager
We firmly believe that talented professionals are among our most vital resources, and we’re always looking for new talent.
At Blume Mechanical Service employees have opportunity to learn and develop, to grow and perform to their fullest potential. We offer extensive training for all positions upon hiring, and foster an environment that values ideas, teamwork and personal safety.
HVAC Service Manager to join our team in the Tampa, Florida area. If you are ambitious self starter with management experience and enjoy a mix of commercial refrigeration, HVAC maintenance and repair service work, please review the following requirements and send us your resume to join our team.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Reports To: President
- Skills Required
- Experience: 10-20 Years commercial experience mandatory.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, Military Experience or AA degree preferred.
- Certifications: EPA & approved HVAC Certification (Journeyman) mandatory. Specialty Factory Equipment Certification Preferred. Bring all other certifications to interview.
- Must have experience in the troubleshooting, servicing and repair of HVAC Systems of all sizes, chillers, AHU’s and all building related mechanical equipment. Previous management experience preferred.
- Must have experience with specialty equipment, humidity systems, and building control systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal, written communication and computer skills in interview.
- Clean background required to pass Jessica Lunsford requirements.
- Valid driver’s license with good history. (No DUI Record)
- Please note this is a drug free workplace.
- Perform start-ups, service calls and preventative maintenance on HVAC and refrigerated equipment.
- Manage a team of supporting service technicians.
- On-Call one week per month necessary, with on-call bonus.
- We pay top dollar for Factory Certified Technicians.
- For younger technicians, we will send top candidates to factory trainings.
We pay top wages for Technicians with the ability to solve problems for our customers and perform consistently without callbacks. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental insurance and vacation pay to qualified personnel. Company service truck provided, gas card, uniforms, etc.
- Hourly: $23.00 – $28.00 (Negotiable – based on experience)
- Job Type: Full-Time
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of your choice as the subject. Please no phone calls. Thank you for your interest in Blume Mechanical Service.