The Blume Advantage
Blume Mechanical is passionate about delivering the best service experience. We’re committed to exceeding expectations, helping you reduce facility owning and operating costs.
Blume Mechanical Service is expert in the service of all the major manufacturers. Our diverse talent provides you the competitive advantage of a partner that understands and services your entire building system. With our customized maintenance programs, we can help you optimize equipment performance and keep your facility operating at design efficiency. With energy costs continuing to rise, and HVAC equipment consuming an average of 50% of building utilities, maintaining your HVAC system is crucial to your bottom line.
We pride ourselves on being the source for all of your HVAC needs. We not only engineer and design mechanical systems and controls, we install, retrofit and upgrade them as well. We provide highly skilled technicians to maintain and service your mechanical and building automation systems. Our team of experts looks forward to partnering with you to deliver bottom line results throughout the life of your facility.
We Stand Apart: Expertise You Expect
Blume Mechanical Service offers a series of special services specifically focused on evaluating, commissioning, controlling and rehabilitating HVAC systems in new and existing buildings. Our approach includes extensive training and/or certifications with:
- American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) – LEED Projects
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
As energy savings has become a primary concern for our clients, our firm teamed with organizations like Honeywell, Staefa, Johnson Control, and Trane Summit to become early adopters of Direct Digital Control design and construction. We then began serving as a market leader solving our customers energy and control challenges.
This journey down the energy path led us to the challenges of indoor air quality. Mold, mildew, building envelops, insulation, vapor barriers, lighting, sound, and ergonomics all became a challenging recipe for developing and maintaining healthy and productive environments at the lowest possible energy and maintenance costs. Once again our certification in this area of our business established Blume Mechanical Service as a market leader providing healthy, productive, efficient solutions for our clients.
We bring talent, education and technology together to provide the most comprehensive approach to improving the energy and environmental performance in buildings. Commercial property owners and managers who trust our team enjoy predictable maintenance expenses—while avoiding the sting of frequent repair bills.
- No-cost estimates for new systems and system retrofits.
- Full-service expertise from factory trained, NATE-certified technicians.
- 24 Hour Same Day Response. Fast turnaround time on repair and maintenance requests.
- Repair, installation and retrofit of all HVAC makes and models.
- Competitive pricing on energy-efficient, best-in-class product lines.