Work With Us: Customer Service Associate
We firmly believe that talented professionals are among our most vital resources, and we’re always looking for new talent.
At Blume Mechanical Service employees have opportunity to learn and develop, to grow and perform to their fullest potential. We offer extensive training for all positions upon hiring, and foster an environment that values ideas, teamwork and personal safety.
HVAC Customer Service Associate to join our team in the Tampa, Florida area. Blume Mechanical Service is looking for dedicated, positive individuals who can provide top-notch service to our customers. Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can help people every day? Are you a problem solver who puts the customer’s needs first? If so, then apply today!
- Job Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Available
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Reports To: Project Manager
- Skills Required
- Experience: 1-3 Years related work experience.
- Minimum Education: AA/AS degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage communication across groups.
- Ability to communicate with customers.
- Proven application of conflict resolution capabilities.
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal, written communication and computer skills in interview.
- Please note this is a drug free workplace.
- Understand and answer product service information including resolving product and service problems.
- Open and maintain customer account information.
- Process customer adjustments.
- Continually work with customers on providing outstanding service by measuring market feedback.
- Daily interaction with project manager, service and sales team to ensure customer on-time delivery.
We pay competitive wages for Customer Service Associates with the ability to provide top-notch service to our customers. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental insurance and vacation pay to qualified personnel. DOE
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the position of your choice as the subject. Please no phone calls. Thank you for your interest in Blume Mechanical Service.